This page is to help you, by explaining a few purchasing options that could be a little tricky, or just answering general frequently asked questions. If this page doesn't provide enough help, please do not hesitate to email me. If you have a question, it is likely someone else has, or will have, the same question. I will get back with you as soon as I possibly can, as well as post the help for other to use.
Purchasing a photo package, to receive the included free photos:
- When you find a photo you like, add it to your "Favorites", by clicking "Add To Favorites" or by clicking the heart while in the Gallery view.
- Repeat this process for all of the pictures you would like to include in your photo package. (It is possible to create multiple favorites lists, if you would like to keep your purchases and the rest of your favorites separate.)
- Once you have your entire selection added to your favorites, open your favorites selection by clicking "My Selection" in the top left corner of the screen. This should open a screen showing all of your favorites.
- Click "Select All" in the top left of the screen, or use Ctrl + Click to select the photos you would like to include in your package.
- After choosing your photos, click "Buy" at the top of the screen. This should open a new screen.
- Click "Packages".
- Click the "Digital Download" package that matches the number of photos you are purchasing.
- Click "Continue".
- Click and Drag the photos from the left side of the screen, to the empty squares on the right side of the screen.
- Once you have all the empty squares filled, click "Save to Cart" in the bottom right of the screen.
- Continue with your purchase as you normally would.
I apologize for this confusing process. If it were something I could modify, I would do it in a heartbeat.